DEPARTMENT OF COOPERATIVES AND ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT.
1. CO-OPERATIVE DEVELOPMENT
UGC/CPSB/COP/03 - ASSISTANT CO-OPERATIVE OFFICER III - JOB GROUP ‘H’ -
THREE (3) POSTS
Duties and Responsibilities
• Sensitize the public on co-operative movement laws and regulations
• Enforcing compliance with co-operative legislation.
• Maintain records of co-operative societies
• Collect and collate data on co-operatives activities to support planning
• Report on activities of cooperative societies within their jurisdiction
Requirements for Appointment
• Diploma in any of the following disciplines;- Co-operative Management, Marketing or
Diploma in Business Management (Marketing, Co-operatives Management,
Entrepreneurship) from a recognized institution; and
• Computer Literate
• Good communication skills
Detailed descriptions of the vacancies can be found on the website through the following link: https://jobs.uasingishu.go.ke
Applicants are required to make their applications online on https://jobs.uasingishu.go.keby filling the job application form. Only duly filled applications forms will be considered for short listing.
Applications will close on Tuesday 25th January 2019.
The Uasin Gishu County Public Service Board wishes to inform members of the public and applicants to visit the Uasin Gishu County jobs portal: http://jobs.uasingishu.go.ke for the list of shortlisted candidates and dates of interview for the following positions:-
1. County Director – Devolution and Administration
2. Deputy Director- Human Resource Management
3. Assistant Director – Administrative Services
4. Board Members – Eldoret Municipality Board
5. Municipal Manager
All candidates are required to carry their original Certificates & Testimonials, National Identity Card and valid clearances from: KRA, CID, CRB, HELB and EACC.
1. Uasin Gishu County is an equal opportunity employer: Women, Youth, Persons with Disabilities and the Marginalized are encouraged to apply.
2. Uasin Gishu County Public Service Board does not solicit for payments or recruit staff through agents/agencies. Any person purporting to undertake the recruitment exercise for a fee and/or on behalf of the County Public Service Board is a fraudster.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
The Uasin Gishu County Public Service Board wishes to invite applications from qualified and competent persons for the above position.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!