Our client, a Global Security Company with headquarters in Nairobi is looking to recruit a Talent Manager who will be responsible for ensuring resourcing interventions on talent management agenda. The successful candidate will also partner with HRBP and Business Leaders in resourcing, crafting business focused interventions, talent development & retention and be involved in succession planning. The ideal candidates Must have 7 years of experience in Human Resources Management with a focus on Talent Management, Recruitment and Selection, Learning and Development and Performance Management.
· Work with the Management to implement the Talent Management framework.
· Deliver talent management solutions to the organisation while managing talent management process and initiatives.
· Guide the business on agile workforce planning, internal deployment and talent solutions to address talent needs at management and leadership levels.
· Contribute significantly in the core talent management pillars of talent identifications developing talent maps, talent development and deployment for strategy execution.
· Co-develop with the HR Manager, Leadership and Management Development roadmaps for the Business as part of Talent Development agenda.
· Define critical roles for succession planning as well as facilitate and support succession planning initiatives in the Company.
· Support proactive Talent Retention initiatives and programs for the Company as part of the Talent Management agenda.
· Provide high level support in the design, development and implementation of on-boarding initiatives that align with the Company’s workforce strategy.
· Contribute significantly to the employment branding of the Company.
· Must have a Bachelor's degree in Human resources, Social Sciences, general management or business administration.
· Must have a Higher National Diploma in Human Resources Management
· Must be a Member of IHRM Kenya.
· Must have 7 years’ experience in Human Resources Management with a focus on Talent Management, Recruitment and Selection, Learning and Development and Performance Management.
· Must have experience of working in labour intensive and unionized environments.
· Must have exposure to talent analytics and talent management approaches with an ability to align program outcomes to talent strategy.
· Working knowledge of the labour/ employment laws.
· Good understanding of the macro business environment and of how environmental factors and other drivers impact business strategies and tactics.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 200,000 – 250,000/= (Approx. 2,000 – 2,500 USD) depending on experience and qualifications.
Position Level: Upper Mid-Level.
Deadline: 19th August 2018.
Be responsible for ensuring resourcing interventions on talent management agenda.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!