· You work closely together with our Talent Acquisition Team to fill the vacancies with the right talent in a timely matter and within budget.
· You drive the implementation of Human Resources goals and objectives. You are responsible for effectively coordinating and implementing HR-programs.
· You build effective working relationships with staff at all levels providing advice and guidance on a range of HR policies and HR related issues to support understanding and ensure effective communication of good HR practice.
· You facilitate and execute the employment process, on boarding, personnel relations, and termination process.
· You analyse employee trends (i.e. turnover, staffing challenges, employee relations issues) to identify root causes.
· You develop a positive work environment with high employee engagement.
· In collaboration with the business you identify training needs, select and organize training programs.
· You play an active role in creating a healthy work space by setting up local initiatives around health, well-being and corporate social responsibility.
· You act as a go-to-person for people managers and employees when they need specific HR advice.
· You have an active role in the overall HR administration
· You closely work together with your HR colleagues in other locations supporting the same business segment.
· Master degree with minimum 5 years of experience in an HRBP role in an international environment.
· You have strong knowledge in local Employment Law
· You have knowledge of different recruitment channels
· You are fluent in English.
· You easily connect with others.
· You have strong communication skills (verbal and written).
· You have the ability to work independently and take ownership.
· You are result driven, used to meeting tight deadlines and managing priorities
· You are a quick learner
To support our growing entity in Nairobi, we are currently looking for a passionate HR Business Partner. In this role you support our Business with a variety of HR functions including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning and Development, Health and wellbeing, Compensation and Benefits. You proactively anticipate business and HR needs and act as an employee champion and Change agent.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!