Kiambu County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions in the Department of Lands, Housing, Physical Planning, Urban Development and Management. This is pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and Section 63 of the County Government Act, 2012.
DIRECTORATE OF LAND SURVEY AND GEO-INFORMATICS
8. DIRECTOR COUNTY LAND SURVEY AND GEO-INFORMATICS, JOB GROUP CPSB 03 - (1 POST)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Head of County Land Survey and Geo Informatics Department;
• Responsible to the Chief Officer for all matters related to Land Survey and Land Management Information within the County boundaries.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment in this post of County Director of Land Survey and Geo Spatial Information, the officer must;-
• Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines; Land Surveying and Photogrammetry, Geomatics, Geomatics Engineering, Technology in Geomatics or Geo-Spatial Engineering, from a University recognized in Kenya;
• Have a Master’s Degree in a relevant field from a University recognized in Kenya will be an added advantage;
• Have worked as a land surveyor in public office for a minimum of 8 years;
• Be a member of the Institution of Surveyors of Kenya (MISK); and be registered by the relevant professional registration body;
• Have demonstrated professional competence, administrative ability and integrity as required in the work performance and results;
• Have exhibited a thorough understanding of land laws, the National goals, policies and objectives and the ability to relate them to the survey functions; and
• Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya;
How to apply
All applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed curriculum vitae with names, address and telephone contacts of three referees. Academic and professional certificates, testimonials, national identity card or passport and any other supporting documents. Clearly indicate the position applied for both on the cover letter and the envelope. Applications should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board
P O Box 2362 - 00900
Hand delivered applications should be dropped in the specific box provided on the first floor Thika Sub-County offices (at the County Public Service Board offices - Room 103) between 8.00 a.m and 5.00 p.m on weekdays.
Applicants should seek clearance from and attach copies or evidence thereof of the CURRENT (valid in 2018) documents below.
• Kenya Revenue Authority
• Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission
• Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
• Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
• Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board (CPSB) on or before the 20th July, 2018
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
• KIAMBU COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
• EMPLOYEES OF THE COUNTY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
• WOMEN, MINORITIES AND PERSONS LIVING WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
• ANY FORM OF CANVASSING SHALL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION.
• ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!