OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
UGC/GVN/CS/01 – COUNTY SECRETARY-JG ‘T’ ONE (1) POST
The County Secretary is the Head of the County Public Service. He is responsible for:
• Arranging the business and keeping the Minutes of the County Executive Committee subject to the directions of the executive Committee.
• Conveying the decisions of the County executive to the appropriate persons or authorities.
• Coordinating day to day administrative duties and logistics.
• Coordinating and drafting briefs, speeches, policy, memoranda, ministerial position and concept papers.
• Overseeing implementation of Government policies.
• Follow-up actions on Executive Committee decisions and directives with relevant departments.
• Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the County Executive Committee.
Requirements for Appointment
• Be a Kenyan Citizen
• Be a holder of a degree in Social Sciences/ Management from a university recognized in Kenya.
• Post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
• Have not less than Ten (10) years’ experience in Administration and Management
• Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution
Terms of Service: Contract
Detailed descriptions of the vacancies can be found on the website through the following link: https://jobs.uasingishu.go.ke
Applicants are required to make their applications online on https://jobs.uasingishu.go.keby filling the job application form. Only duly filled applications forms will be considered for short listing.
Applications will close on Tuesday 25th January 2019.
The Uasin Gishu County Public Service Board wishes to inform members of the public and applicants to visit the Uasin Gishu County jobs portal: http://jobs.uasingishu.go.ke for the list of shortlisted candidates and dates of interview for the following positions:-
1. County Director – Devolution and Administration
2. Deputy Director- Human Resource Management
3. Assistant Director – Administrative Services
4. Board Members – Eldoret Municipality Board
5. Municipal Manager
All candidates are required to carry their original Certificates & Testimonials, National Identity Card and valid clearances from: KRA, CID, CRB, HELB and EACC.
1. Uasin Gishu County is an equal opportunity employer: Women, Youth, Persons with Disabilities and the Marginalized are encouraged to apply.
2. Uasin Gishu County Public Service Board does not solicit for payments or recruit staff through agents/agencies. Any person purporting to undertake the recruitment exercise for a fee and/or on behalf of the County Public Service Board is a fraudster.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
The Uasin Gishu County Public Service Board wishes to invite applications from qualified and competent persons for the above position.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!