Consistently providing accurate, efficient and reliable service with a particular emphasis on flight preparation.
Africa Inland Mission International, a non-profit organization, is seeking motivated, servant hearted, devote followers of Jesus Christ interested in meeting the logistical needs of the mission community in East and Central Africa.
The primary purpose for the existence of the organization is to facilitate the spread of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Candidates will soon realize that their positive contributions to the work of the organization will have a significant impact on this purpose.
Department: AIM Air Nature of Work: Long-term(full time) Reports To: AIM Air Administrative Manager Job Location: Wilson Airport
Assist and support the Operations Department in its goal of consistently providing accurate, efficient and reliable service with a particular emphasis on flight preparation.
Key Result Areas:
• Flight request processing
• Flight preparation
• In flight support
Flight request processing
• Communication with clients/customers of different Nationalities via telephone,
• Flight Request Processing Duties
• Flight Record keeping
• Apply, track and obtain all required permissions for individual flights
• Apply, track and obtain required Country permissions
• Complete flight folders accurately 24 hours before launch
• Coordinate with Freight to ensure cargo is prepared for flight
• Coordinate with Line Service to support flights
• Effectively communicate for and with AIM AIR aircraft crew and maintain a constant awareness of their locations, routing and timings.
• Flight Following
• Train new operations staff and Trainees in Flight Following
NB: Any other Duty assigned by the supervisor
Required Qualifications/Experience & Communication Demands
• Has acquired a KCAA - Flight Operations Officer’s License
• Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
• Certificate of Good Conduct
• A Credit Reference Bureau report from an accredited bureau
• Valid Driver’s License
• Open to cross-training
• At least two years’ experience in aviation, dealing with aircraft, crew, customers and Government officials
• Professional written and verbal English and Kiswahili communication
The AIM Air overall mission is to honor and obey God in and through the lives and work of our employees/workers. This goal is to be reflected in all aspects of our employees’/workers’ lives and job performance. Based on this, we expect that every staff person will have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and adhere to Biblical values and Scriptural truths in their lives and work. Among the most important attributes are servanthood, integrity and teamwork.
How to Apply:
Candidates who meet the above qualifications are welcome to request for an AIM-ABS Application form via the Apply Now Button . The filled application form should be sent back together with the CV and copies of supporting documents by 13th August, 2017.
Please note that
Posting Date 19th July, 2017 Expiry Date: 13th August, 2017