To formulate and manage the implementation of marketing plans for the Manufacturing, Transport and Logistics Sector.
Organization Name Large Enterprise and Public Department
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Large Enterprise - Corporate & Public Department within the Enterprise Business Unit Division In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
The position holder will be reporting to the Sector Manager Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics in the Large Enterprise -Corporate & Public Department. They will develop and manage relationships and service experience among the Manufacturing, Transport and Logistics sectors, to ensure growth, profitability and retention of customers.
· To formulate and manage the implementation of marketing plans for the Manufacturing, Transport and Logistics Sector.
· To support the respective Sector Manager , Relationship Managers and Relationship Executives to conduct customer business reviews;
· To manage, prospect and sell to Manufacturing, Transport and Logistics sector Customers.
· To effectively manage the existing /new accounts through improved customer experience by managing end to end process and ensure compliance to service agreement requirements;
· To respond to enterprise customer related issues so as to provide consistent quality of service and get excellent customer rating;
· To develop and implement a sales plan;
· To prepare reports e.g. Progress and Visibility reports, Business decision making process and planning etc;
· To develop and implement the enterprise sales plan in line with the overall business objectives.
· Degree in any related field
· Work experience of 4-5years preferably in a sales environment managing key corporate accounts
· Knowledge/ Work experience in Enterprise solutions, Hosted Services and Internet connectivity /solutions will be an added advantage;
· Strong relationship building skills, preferably from a major blue chip company;
· Ability to manage sales pipeline, deliver results and meet and surpass targets;
How To Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.