Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of €26.6 billion in FY2015, our 185,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies will reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
· Responsible for Deploy all Sales & Marketing actions with Utilities (Transmission, Distribution & Generation), EPC’s, Contractors to maximize the business with them.
· Bring Schneider solutions directly to Utilities and understand Utility needs & participation in Tenders.
· Build and secure relationship with Utilities, EPC’s & Contractors in East African Markets
· Promote visibility of Schneider in the Utilities for Network strengthening & Distribution network
· Be a technical expert for Energy business unit
· Align the goals and strategies to accomplish short-term & long-term projects being specified
· Build customers relationship with clear interaction and engagement
· Have a clear view of customer channel and create opportunities for solution deployment
· Regularly conduct training, coordinate with Marketing team to organize seminar/product launching for Utility network
· Regularly update sales team on new knowledge of products, international/local standards to improve technical competency of the team
· Report clearly on all activities as and when required
· Clear understanding of Transmission/ Distribution market, EPC’s and Tendering / evaluation process.
· Understanding of MV product range.
· Able to work independently and responsibly with minimal supervision
· Willing to travel frequently
· Fluent in spoken and written English
· Good presentation skills
Skills and Experience:
· Strong relationship with Utilities & EPC’s.
· Have knowledge in main competitors
· University degrees – Electrical Engineer
· Minimum 7 years’ sales and prescription experience with Utility market.
· Have knowledge in project sales and Solution sales.
· Good understanding of Schneider-Electric’s products and competitors’ is an added advantage