At a cost
sikadur®-31 cf is a moisture tolerant, thixotropic, structural 2-component adhesive and repair mortar, based on a combination of epoxy resins and special fillers, designed for use at temperatures between +10 °c and +30 °c.
sikadur®-31 cf may only be used by experienced professionals.
as a structural adhesive and mortar for :
▪ concrete elements
▪ hard natural stone
▪ ceramics, fiber cement
▪ mortar, bricks, masonry
▪ steel, iron, aluminium
▪ polyester, epoxy
as a repair mortar and adhesive :
▪ corners and edges
▪ holes and void filling
▪ vertical and overhead use
joint filling and crack sealing :
▪ joint and crack arris / edge repair
characteristics / advantages
sikadur®-31 cf has the following advantages :
▪ easy to mix and apply
▪ very good adhesion to most construction materials
▪ high strength adhesive
▪ thixotropic: non-sag in vertical and overhead applications
▪ hardens without shrinkage
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!