Kindly note we are purely online and we offer delivery service to our clients using a contracted courier company at a fee. Within the CBD we use messenger at a nominal fee of 100/- only, and outside we use courier riders and the fees depend on the location.
Mode of payment: CoD* (Cash On Delivery/MPESA)
This oilstone is used to restore cutting edges on straight-edged tools, such as chisels, knives, plane blades, and precision instruments. The stone is prefilled with oil to save time and eliminate the need to pre-soak it prior to use. The oil prevents metal from bonding with the abrasive surface by flushing away dislodged abrasive and metal chips. knife sharpening stone must have kitchen tool sharpen your kitchen knife with ease can also sharpen scissors, knifes etc combination of fine and medium grit 2 sizes to choose from 6 inch approx. 8 inch approx. double sided high quality retail packed.
• Repairing cutting edges and 280 grit on the opposite face for sharpening and maintaining them
• Silicon carbide sharpens to moderate tolerances with minimal loading when it is more important to sharpen the blade quickly than to produce a fine cutting edge
• Prefilled with oil to allow lubricant to stay on surface during sharpening
• Makes this stone suitable for use as a bench sharpener for knives and tools
• Oilstone is more durable and harder than a waterstone
• Must have kitchen tool
• 2 sizes to choose from
• Sharpen your kitchen knife with ease
• Combination of fine and medium grit
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!