Bradley Capital is looking for an exceptional, efficient customer care representative – casual, to fill a parttime role. The successful candidate must have experience in customer-facing tasks such as customer care, direct sales and or client relation management. You will be responsible for conducting customer surveys’, data entry and analysis using Excel, maintaining customer database, identifying areas of improvement, and finding solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities.
Attend to Customer Service Cases using an SMS-based platform and/or customer care phone line:
• Help customers register product.
• Conduct customer surveys via phone or SMS.
• Help customers with warranty returns and repairs- sending repair information and directions, liaising with service stations to ensure proper repair.
• Answer customer queries and directing them to proper channels.
• Follow-up with customers to ensure product satisfaction and address any confusion with use.
• Attend to customer messages & calls and respond accordingly.
Maintain Customer Database & SMS platform.
• Data entry and organization/cleaning.
• Conduct basic analysis using Ms. Excel on customer care statistics and create simple reports.
• Translate messaging and responses.
• Set up and modify automated messaging of SMS platform.
Support & System Improvements.
• Support other departments in regard to customers info and service.
• Identify area for improvement and bring issues to the team’s attention as well as helping to follow through with solution implementation.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!