The job holder is responsible for Coordination of sustainability programs and projects and reporting based on the global GRI Standard; Creation of partnerships and collaborations for common approach and road map to implement the sustainable development goals that cuts across social policy as well as sustainability
Reports To: Environment and Sustainable Development Manager
Job Summary Reporting to the Environment and Sustainable Development Manager, the job holder is responsible for Coordination of sustainability programs and projects and reporting based on the global GRI Standard; Creation of partnerships and collaborations for common approach and road map to implement the sustainable development goals that cuts across social policy as well as sustainability; Coordination of external (Government Institutions, NGOs, Business Community, Local Communities, Resident Associations, Industry Associations, Development Partners, and Investors) and internal (Business Units and Support Functions) stakeholders with a view to achieving corporate strategic sustainability projects; Align internal projects with structural development goals (UN Bodies) and Company core sustainability goals; Establish medium and long-term sustainability goals/projects; Development and implementation of internal and external communication strategy including key stakeholder engagement and management; and Coordination and management of internal and external sustainability projects application, evaluation and impacts monitoring and reporting process.
Job Description 1. Communicate and coordinate with management, shareholders, customers, and employees to address sustainability issues.
2. Develop/Enact or oversee a corporate sustainability strategy.
3. Develop or execute strategies to address issues such as energy use, resource conservation, , recycling, pollution reduction, waste elimination, transportation, green projects/facilities design, carbon footprint analysis, gender equity, human rights, business ethics, integrity, education and awareness.
4. Develop and implement organizational sustainability policies and practices
5. . Coordinate and support internal business stakeholders in the implementation of sustainability initiatives
6. Research environmental sustainability issues, concerns, or stakeholder interests.
7. Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of sustainability programs.
8. Evaluate feasibility/viability and approve proposals for sustainability projects.
9. Develop marketing or outreach media plan for sustainability projects or events.
10. Create and maintain sustainability program documents, such as schedules and budgets.
11. Maintain operational records for sustainability activities.
12. Direct sustainability program operations to ensure compliance with relevant government regulations and international Best Practices and Guidelines.
13. Identify training, or other development opportunities for sustainability employees or volunteers.
14. Prepare sustainability reports, presentations, or proposals for management, suppliers, employee, academia, media, government, public interest, or other groups.
Requirements for Appointment****For appointment to this grade, an Officer must have:
Additional InformationMinimum Years of Working Experience : 7
Minimum Education Level : Undergraduate
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!