One of the highest costs that impact the manufacturing and production industry is the cost of premises to operate from and also for storage. Most of the traditional industrial areas in Kenya are now saturated, and its infrastructure also overwhelmed. This particular development is in Embakasi that is one of the most sought out area for go downs, providing ample and modern go down with plenty of supply of water, and good access in a busy environment.
The go down is in a compound that measures 0.7 acres which has a total of 7 go downs.
User-friendly design that allows for customization, partitioning and operations. The go down has upper deck and front enclosed office.
The go down has 3 separate toilets and a kitchenette/cleaning area.
The go down has extra space at the back that can be used for extension
The go down has mezzanine spaces which can be customized into private office cubicles or storage rooms.
• Good access to and from Mombasa road.
• Ample floor-ceiling clearance.
• Insulated roof system to provide cool spaces.
• 3-phase power/Ample parking space.
• Internet cabling infrastructure is in place.
• The go down has fire-hose rail and the floor has epoxy flooring
• Drainage and sewerage is well managed,
• Very wide passage roads to accommodate even trailers.
• 24-hours security guards, and electric fences and 2 generators.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!