• 0.3541 hectares (0.875 acres) approximately
• Ripe for both Commercial/Light Industry Development
• Mains electricity, sewer and water services are connected to the property
• Within Nakuru CBD around 250 Metres off Nakuru – Nairobi Highway near Mount Kenya University at the junction of Lower Bedi road and Kipchonge Avenue.
• Access is via Lower Bedi Road and Kipchonge Avenue which are both tar surfaced.
A Prime re-development site within Nakuru Town well suited for both commercial and light industry, at the junction of Lower Bedi road and Kipchonge Avenue in Nakuru Town, approximately 250 metres from the Eldoret – Nairobi highway. The property is approximately 100 Metres from Mount Kenya University.
Kshs. 185 Million (Negotiable)
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!