We are looking for a Voice over IP (VoIP) Technician, who will work with our fast growing team to coordinate the selection, installation, configuration and maintenance of VoIP infrastructure and equipment for Our Clients
Essential Job Functions:
• Maintain, design and implement VOIP telephony services for enterprise and call center systems.
• Analyze the telecommunication functions of the organization and make recommendations.
• Develop, improve, maintain and implement VoIP telecommunication systems.
• Troubleshoot and resolve telecommunication issues including converged voice and fax messaging.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or computer Engineering.
• Experience in Cisco VOIP and Open Source PBX such as Asterisk, Freeswitch and OpenSIPS.
• Experience in systems architecture and integrating with production systems required.
• Experience in VOIP implementations in a corporate environment and PBX systems.
• Experience in Nagios network monitoring application highly desired.
• LAN/WAN IP networking, DWDM and Optical Transport Networks.
If you think you have what it takes to be on the cutting edge of technology, please send your spell-checked resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with VoiP Technician in the subject line.
Send your CV to email@example.com
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!