Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
High level role:
• Project Demand & Forecast alignment:
• Project team (CDM / PM)
• Procurement team (SMPM / xPPM)
• Quality H&S & TE team
• Operational activities:
• Technical evaluation & onboarding of new subcontractors
• Training (PTID) – H&S and MoP (in coordination with FF team)
• Monitor & evaluate performance of existing subcontractor
• Supplier data gathering (available resources, qualifications, performance, etc.)
• Claim management
• Strategic activities:
• Country Vendor Management Plan
• Continuous Improvement (alignment with FF team)
• Supporting Cost optimization (effective supplier utilization, cross BG/project utilization)
· Implement Country Supplier Strategy as agreed with Project Procurement Manager
· Coordinate Supplier Readiness based on coming demand, synchronizing with stakeholders and ensure suppliers are ready to execute rollout plans
· Monitor the Country / Market Unit specific supplier eco-system performance metrics (KPIs) in own responsibility area (incl. demand, forecast, required capacity and competence) for all Business Groups
· Close alignment with other FF Delivery functions on improvement programs and status
· Monitor Supplier capacity & quality and solve potential GAPs with support from stakeholders
· Coordinate supplier contracts transfer meeting between Procurement and Project Contract Managers
· Execution of the Claim management with supplier, with support from FF
· Controls Technical and Capacity Assessments (executed by FF)
· Ensures subcontractors market share, aligned with Country Procurement Strategy, Rollout Plans and Supplier Status (Preferred, Allowed, Challenger, Restricted, Phase-Out)
· Supports PO process / issues coming from Suppliers, including supporting suppliers on Invoicing / Payment Issues when applicable. Accountability under Accounts Payable team
· Vendor KPI tracking & corrective measures
· Analytical skills
· Problem solving skills
· Stakeholder Management
· Negotiation skills
· Networking skills
· Communication skills
· Supplier relationship management
· Contract management
· Strong industry knowledge
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!