Penda Health is an award-winning private company that has been ranked the best health care company to work for in 2018 by Brighter Monday. We are transforming healthcare in Kenya by building a chain of outpatient medical centres that make extremely high quality healthcare accessible to every family and offer unparalleled patient experiences.
Penda Health uses several software systems across our business, including a clinical ERP system in our branches. The Software Systems Analyst is responsible for deeply understanding our business processes and working to ensure our software matches and enhances our business workflows as much as possible. The Systems Analyst will value and prioritize the user experience, offer support and training to teams, and work with external vendors on software customizations. A successful applicant will have a technical background, but the role does not involve any programming or in-house software development.
• Needs Assessment: Gather info from users to identify gaps and system improvements
• Prioritize system improvements: Consider competing needs and work across departments
• Manage Penda’s relationship with the Development Team: Communicate user needs, test new features, and plan deployments
• Address user-reported bugs
• Train users: Work with training team on needs assessment and developing training materials that are targeted to pain points
• Project Management: Plan and execute complex projects that span departments in a rapidly-scaling organization
• Be a great Teammate: Take feedback well,be open and honest about problems you are facing**,** take on conflict with your colleagues in a healthy way, and work hard to improve the system for your colleagues!
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Informatics, or related field
· At least one year experience working directly with a software development team (experience with Indian vendor is a plus)
· At least two years’ experience working with end-users on new feature deployments, including testing and training cycles
· Great team player with drive for results
· Ability to work under minimum supervision
· Ability to communicate technical concepts in both technical and non-technical language
· Apply here: https://20150226121803_xxmyko4rzmzuuf6o.applytojob.com/apply/nHXams6VMP/Software-Systems-Analyst
· Applications are due August 20th, 2018
Needs Assessment: Gather info from users to identify gaps and system improvements
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!