INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking a professional to cover the following opening:
Oracle BI Expert
You will be part of an inspired team working in large-scale E-Government solution projects with the following key responsibilities:
· Participate in the validation and development of business requirements & functional specifications
· Apply skills to develop and maintain physical and logical BI and analytical models
· Leverage Oracle BIskills to develop applications for specific business areas, and understand Reporting requirement and map them to BI and analytics data model
· Work closely with the technical team, to ensure the design meets the reporting business requirements
· Build & test BI and analytics applications to visualize data based on defined architectures and standards that optimize and enhance BI solutions
The selected candidate will follow a significant learning path in order to build skills in Data Management (e.g. Extraction Transformation Loading), in Data Quality and Data Governance, in Business Intelligence Reporting, in Coding, and in Analytics.
We’re on the cutting edge of technology delivering IT Solutions for challenging, large-scale projects.
· Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or other relevant fields
· Proven experience with at least one commercial Oracle BI stack
· Experience in BI software implementation or similar discipline
· Excellent command of the English language
· Availability to travel
You may have (one or more)...
· Knowledge of BI concepts (OLAP, Dimensional Modelling, Data Marts, BI multi cubes etc.)
· Expertise in OBIEE 11g
· Knowledge of IBM Cognos or Oracle ODI
· Excellent at interpersonal and team building skills
· An analytical thinker with problem-solving abilities
· A fast learner & quick adapter in complex business environments
· Highly self-motivated and methodical, with attention to detail
You will get…
· Competitive compensation package
· Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
· Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
· International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
· Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
For information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com.
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!