1. Process quick turnaround of customer requests in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
2. Escalate service requests that require engineer level support.
3. Coordinate with engineers on site to ensure services are completed within SLA parameters.
4.Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
5. Oversight of the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets.
6. Basic remote access solution implementation and support.
7. Keeping and maintaining customer data bases, inquiries, complaints and resolutions.
Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
Perform any other duty as assigned.
Abilities and skills required
-Should have the ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
-Strong interpersonal skills: specifically verbal and written skills, telephone skills, active listening and client-care skills
-Ability to work in shifts and on weekends in a fast-paced environment.
-Strong work ethics.
This position will be responsible for network surveillance, escalation and dispatch,using various applications to monitor availability of services.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!