Key Requirements & Responsibilities
● Configuration and setup of accounts for Eldotec in conjunction with Assent IT team the Employee Experience (EX)
● Clean up of accounts for people leaving Eldotec in conjunction with Assent IT team and EX
● Provisions and management of systems accounts and the review of such accounts as set out in the Account Review policy
● Monitoring of systems as outlined in the System Monitoring policies
● Provide systems support to Eldotec stakeholders
● Support various cloud systems used by the corporation including but not limited to Gmail and Google Apps
● Receive IT equipment shipments and maintain inventory
● Maintain inventory and software licensing
● Managing user accounts
● Managing and troubleshooting internal network
● Monitoring various processes and reporting status
● Manage the office security system and reporting status
● Understanding of ethical business practices, sensitivity to confidential matters, and behaving in a manner that aligns with Assent’s organizational values
● Follow guidance set out by corporate security policies and standards;
● Ensure departmental security processes and procedures are followed where applicable.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties. Responsibilities may be altered and/or added from time to time to
meet business needs
Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
We strongly value your talent, energy and passion. It will also be valuable to Assent if you have the following qualifications,
● Have strong oral and written communication skills in English- you communicate clearly, concisely, and with tact
● 3+ years of demonstrated experience supporting Windows and Macintosh operatingsystems
● You are proficient in the use of MS Office Suite and Google Applications
● Experience supporting both local and remote users
● Experience with network troubleshooting
● Experience managing and troubleshooting printers
● Passion for providing high quality service and support
● Superb interpersonal skills - you are a team player and have superior interpersonal skills you are able to establish cross-functional relationships in a collaborative, team-based environment with diverse group of stakeholders
● You are diligent and detail-oriented- you pay high attention to detail and you double-check everything
● You are highly adaptable and flexible- you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
● You have a strong work ethic- you are self-motivated and dedicated to finding a solution
● You have GRIT - Grinding dedication, Real perseverance, Irrational & Tireless passion.
● You are a critical thinker and will always work towards providing solutions over excuses
● Ability to work independently to problem solve and seek out efficiencies and improvements
● Sound judgment and decision-making abilities
● Well-organized and able to work under deadlines and multiple projects
● You anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of others and are always thinking about how you can best support them.
● You are emotionally intelligent - you are self-aware, and can see things from various points of view, and self-regulate.
● You are energized by solving challenging technology related puzzles
● You are naturally curious about technology or how things work
● Focused on the big picture –not just the user impact
● Have strong organizational and planning skills.
● You are proactive about communicating
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform the aforementioned duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions
ELDOTEC Consultancy Services Ltd is an Eldoret based Kenyan incorporated company. Eldotec is a wholly owned subsidiary of Assent Compliance Inc (Canada). Learn more about us on www.eldotecservices.com This position will be based in Eldoret, so please keep that in mind when you submit your application.
How To Apply
ELDOTEC Consultancy Limited does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ELDOTEC Consultancy Limited is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will need to fulfil the requirements necessary to obtain a background check.
The IT Support Representative is an integral member of the IT Support team. This individual will do their part in supporting Eldotec in both a proactive and reactive capacity, providing world class support to the full Eldotec Team irrespective of location. The IT Support Representative will troubleshoot technology puzzles, create knowledge base articles and other documentation, and report issue resolution back to the affected stakeholder. The IT Support Representative is a very thorough, professional, service-oriented, and organized individual.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!