LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1988, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş.
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 994 stores in 47 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 42,000 people in Turkey and abroad.
LC Waikiki aims to be the one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.
We Crown Our Successes with Awards
We were awarded in 3 categories in “Innovation Forum and Awards in Retail-2017” which was organized by Capital and Economist magazines.
We are ranked as 1st in “The Largest Ready-Made Clothing Retailer of Turkey based on the Number of Stores”
1st in “The Biggest Retail Companies According to Square Meter Abroad”
2nd in “The Companies Which Provide the Highest Employment Rate” of Turkey.
• Maintain and support point of sale and back office systems
• Support new store openings, functionality enhancements and upgrades
• Configure and maintain computers, POS peripherals, handheld terminals and networking equipment in retail stores
• Provide first level support to customers’ requests
• Perform diagnostics of customer issues
• Resolve customer issues by troubleshooting over the phone with customer contacts
• Refer customer issues to upper level support when necessary
• On site diagnose, repair and upgrade hardware or software as necessary
• Ensure accurate documentation of all calls handled
• Perform follow-up call-backs with customers
• Keep up-to-date on all Service Desk processes and troubleshooting procedures
• University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years of helpdesk support experience is a must; support experience in POS systems will be a plus
• Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
• Preferably MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) certified
• Strong knowledge of Windows server/client operating systems, PC hardware and local area networking
• Minimum entry level knowledge of SQL Server
• Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
• Ability to fill multiple roles simultaneously
• Able to travel frequently locally and abroad
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Team player and strong in communication
At LC Waikiki, we take the time to review each and every application due to LC Waikiki prerequisites. If your application is found appropriate, we will contact you via phone or email.
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!