Job responsibilities for a human resources coordinator:
• Take internal HR requests and answer questions presented by employees.
• Create and file copies of employee records.
• Aid senior-level HR staff in pinpointing qualified candidates, speak with references and distribute offer letters.
• Review the performance of employees in coordination with senior management.
• Roll out training sessions for all staff members.
• Monitor HR activity and create reports on managerial feedback.
• Assist with the organization's payroll and stay updated on HR best practices.
Requirements and qualifications for a human resources coordinator:
• Bachelor's degree in human resources or a related discipline
• One to three years of professional work experience performing HR functions
• Experience with federal labor laws and regulations
• Ability to work with a team and speak with people from a variety of backgrounds
• Adept knowledge of HR trends and procedures
• Proven track record of working under tight deadlines
• Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and problem-solving skills
• Proficient with email, word processing and business communications software
Successful candidates are asked to send their updated CV.
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!