Kenpipe Gardens consists of fully detached 47 three(3) and 54 four(4) bedroom maisonettes in a spaciously designed gated community which absorbs impact due to population expansion within Nairobi and continues to grow offering vast and easily accessible amenities, facilities and sufficient transportation networks.
Kenpipe Gardens is a gated community in Kitengela Township developed by Kenya Pipeline Company Retirement Benefits Scheme (KPCRBS). They are located off Namanga Road approximately 2 kilometers from the main road near Kitengela International School, Thorn Grove Academy and Orchard School. It is located 39 Km from Nairobi City Center and 6km from Kitengela Town.
• Fully detached standalone units.Separate lounge and dining room.
• Fitted kitchen with pantry.
• En suite master bedroom
• Visitors cloakroom.
• Detached staff quarters.
Besides its investment potential, it is an ideal community setting for individuals and families to thrive in. It also offers wide roads for taking walks, cycling and skating among other amenities.
• Parking for 2 and driveway to allow extra parking.
• Electric perimeter wall and 24 hour security guards.
• Borehole Water available 24/7
• Lush green well-manicured lawns with water recycling system to be used for watering plants.
• water storage tank of 1000 liters capacity for each house.
• Solar heating and lighting
The shared amenities include cabro-paved estate roads, solar water heating, borehole and water treatment plant, main and service gates, and a children’s playground.
Price & Payment plan
3 BEDROOM – kes 10 Million cash price
4 BEDROOM – kes 10.75 Million cash price
Mortgage is available at Kenya shilling 10.25 million for 3 bedroom & 11 million for 4 bedroom with a deposit of 10% of the buying price and the balance payable in 20 years at 12% on monthly installments
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!