• Ensure the branch is staffed with team members who can deliver the best practice and high standards in all areas and services.
• Schedule and facilitate training activities for new hires and existing employees.
• Plan, communicate and monitor all employees’ weekly and monthly schedules for smooth operations.
• Manage all employee leave applications, follow-up on leave balances for proper record keeping.
• Maintain, temporarily and on behalf of the HR office, all employee documents for record keeping.
• Prepare and present weekly and monthly branch reports.
• Oversee the day to day activities to ensure an impeccable customer service experience, and that operations run smoothly, efficiently and profitably.
• Oversee all facility management.
• Collaborate with respective team leaders to ensure that all equipment, products and supplies within the Branch meet Health and Safety standards.
• Carry out frequent and consistent facility inspections to determine the need for repairs and cross check structural and equipment maintenance schedules.
• Analyse all Customer Client feedback to improve and recommend new and better initiatives for service excellence.
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field.
• Knowledge and Understanding of Facility Management and Customer Service.
• Must have experience working in high end establishment.
• He/she should have knowledge in Front Office Operations.
• Have strong organizational and communication skills.
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Great attention to detail.
• Previous experience in a management/leadership position is an added advantage.
Monthly gross salary: Kes 140,000(Approx 1,400 USD).
Deadline: 31st July 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen **
Our client, in the Beauty Sector, is looking to recruit an Operations Manager. The successful candidate will oversee the daily operations and business development functions at the facility. He/she will also be responsible for managing the team and preserving excellent conditions at the facility to ensure safety and functionality. The successful candidate Must be passionate about Health & Beauty.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!