The main objective of this role is to work closely with the Food and Beverage team in running the food and beverage services for the restaurant.
This job role is also responsible for the complete directing, operational control, effective supervision and coordination of all the F&B Sections (i.e. F & B purchases, receiving, F&B services) as relates to the Club; to the satisfaction of the Club’s members, guests and management.
· Manage the designated service outlets with a hands on approach which may include bar, restaurant, casual dining, catering services, snack bar and convenience cart, and co-ordinates to achieve qualitative/quantitative goals and ensure customer satisfaction.
· Maintain existing food and beverage programs that ensure the highest possible quality of food service to meet customer expectations and assure repeat business.
· Carry out daily inspections of the service areas for upkeep and maintenance of the equipment.
· Carry out pre shift briefing daily with the team
· Ensuring the service team has working tools at all times. (Uniforms, name tags, table cloth, at all time).
· Ensure that the bars have all the required drinks at all times and proper displays for merchandising of wines, cocktails and other drinks.
· Ensure enough and presentable menu lists are available.
· Review all bookings for catered activities, i.e. banquets and meetings, and ensure all appropriate preparation is made in advance.
· 5 years working experience in service, bar tending and barista
· At least 2 year as a Supervisor
Academic and Professional Qualifications
· Diploma in a hospitality management or food and beverageproduction
· Certificate in Microsoft Office Applications
· Must have sound knowledge of food & beverage products.
· Conversant with cost control reports
· Knowledge of stock control system; POS System
· Excellent communication skills
· High level of customer service skills
· Leadership and management skills
· Must have excellent problem solving skills
· Ability to spot and solve problems efficiently
· Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
· Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
· Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
· Creative and innovative
· Team Player
The preferred candidate must be 25 years and above
The Restaurant Supervisor manages co-workers while maintaining excellence in quality control and excellent customer relations.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!