REPUBLIC OF KENYA
COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF KILIFI
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
The Kilifi County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions.
Department of Agriculture, Livestock Development and Fisheries
5. Fisheries Assistant II J/G ‘G’ (6 Posts) CG/KLF/CPSB/ADVRT/75/08/18
Specific duties will include:
• Participating in the provision of fisheries extension services
• Collecting fisheries statistical data
• Maintaining fish farm and hatcheries
• Assisting in ensuring hygienic fish handling at fish landing sites, market and farms
Requirements for Appointment
• Certificate in either Fisheries Management, Natural Resource Management or an equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution
• Have a Certificate in Computer application from a recognized institution
Terms of service: Permanent Salary Scale: 20,800 – 25,860 p.m.
Other Allowances are as issued by SRC from time to time.
For candidates to meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, all applicants must obtain the following:
(a) Tax compliance certificate from KRA
(b) Clearance certificate from HELB
(c) Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC)
(d) Certificate of good conduct
(e) Credit Reference Bureau clearance
All applicants MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001)
The form can either be;
• Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
• Downloaded from the Kilifi County website
Applicants can choose to;
• Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
• Address it to;-
THE SECRETARY, COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 29****thday of August 2018
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Participating in the provision of fisheries extension services
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!