1. Planning of telecom installation, commissioning and acceptance;
2. On-site management of telecom installation, commissioning and acceptance;
3. Be responsible for installation, commissioning and cost of site delivery;
4. Documents management of telecom installation, commissioning and acceptance on site.
Education and Experience
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
• University Degree in Telecommunication, Computer Engineering or any related Technical degree from a recognized institution.
• At least 3-5 years’ experience in a Telecommunication environment dealing with Circuit Switch Core Network and signaling systems.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Manpower Hosting-Engineering Project-TI Site Engineer-Intermediate-L5
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!