1. Collect government permit package for Acquisition of ROW, work out related plans and solutions.
2. Track the progress and summarize the information to ensure Acquisition of ROW’s progress follow the plan.
3. Assist outsourcing team to acquire and evaluate outsourcing resources, confirm SOW, Responsibility Matrix, outsourcing items, and purchase of ROW acquisition services;
4. ROW Acquisition team management and subcontractor’s management;
5. Review and evaluate ROW Acquisition report, responsible for ROW availability.
6. Organize customer and owner to sign rental contract.
7. Budgeting of Acquisition of ROW and cost control.
Education and Experience
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
• University Degree in Telecommunication, Computer Engineering or any related Technical degree from a recognized institution.
• At least 3-5 years’ experience in a Telecommunication environment dealing with Circuit Switch Core Network and signaling systems.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Manpower Hosting-Engineering Project-ROW Acquisition Manager-Junior-L1
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!