Debt Collector responsibilities and duties
• Manage multiple accounts for delinquency and debt collection efforts
• Locate and contact debtors about outstanding obligations
• Send out past due notices for delinquent accounts or for missed settlement payments
• Investigate and resolve complaints regarding incorrect debt collection attempts
• Report address changes and maintain files regarding debtors for correct and current contact information
• Compile reports on delinquent accounts and report missed payments to credit bureaus
Qualifications and skills
• Intermediate skills using MS Office and database software
• Demonstrated skill in negotiating and resolving conflicts
• Ability to speak persuasively and listen critically
• Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
• Prioritize multiple tasks to ensure the successful completion of each debt collection attempt
• Call center experience preferred
Qualified candidates are asked to send their updated CV.
Our debt collection agency specializes in delinquent business and personal loan accounts. As a debt collector, you'll help clients recover assets as quickly as possible, reducing cash-flow issues and allowing for smooth business operation. The ideal candidate will be excited about the opportunity to help both lenders and borrowers reach a mutually agreed upon payment plan to settle existing past due accounts. As a debt collection specialist you'll work with debtors on a daily basis, negotiating with clients to come to a payment plan suitable for all parties. We're looking for someone who is persistent in the face of obstacles and difficult clients.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!