Imara Mediplus is a start-up Healthcare provider located within Embu Town. Our mission is to create better lives by providing access to affordable world-class outpatient healthcare services with compassion. We are looking for employees to help make Imara Mediplus a better place to receive care.
The successful candidate will have a ground floor opportunity as an early member of our team. You will have the unique opportunity to help build a rapidly growing leader in the healthcare market.
Contract renewable annually.
Duties include but not limited to:
· Receiving clients at the reception & client registration
· Cashier services and managing the cash register (or cash box)
· Creating, storing and retrieving client files
· Billing of clients and Invoicing
· Management of insurance claims
· Coordination of insurance pre-authorizations
· Management of all client billing records
· Recording all patients seen by service providers
· Booking patient appointments
· Writing reports on patient/clients seen
· Public relations
· Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
· Maintain a good relationship with the community.
· Work closely with the Imara Mediplus management team and teammates to identify and implement opportunities to improve clinical quality and clinic operations
· Other duties delegated by the facility administrator
Must have a minimum of a certificate in related field*
Must have working experience in a health facility for a minimum of 2 years
Salary as advertised
We are looking for employees to help make Imara Mediplus a better place to receive care.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!