1. Conceptualize entire customer campaign briefs including several different offline and online print and display collateral.
2. Receive client briefs and execute design according to the brief for various products ranging from business cards to billboards
3. Support customers by offering expert opinion and drawing from experience to offer solutions to customer challenges
4. Process customer orders for print through our print queue management software
5. Collaborate with our technical teams to create UI elements for various applications as and when required to do so.
6. Bring net positive energy into the team through optimism, creativity, and an overall can-do spirit
If this sounds like you, then read on!
1. Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Experience with Adobe InDesign is an added advantage.
2. I should have at least a minimum of 2 years of experience working at a creative agency.
3. Should have a good understanding of the printing process e.g. paper types, colour spaces, digital vs offset.
4. Must have excellent time management skills. should be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
5. Have great communication skills
Note: All Candidates Must include a link of their portfolio on the Cover Letter.
Hello, we’re The Card Guys – an online print and design company that offers businesses a simple and convenient way to design and print what they need easily. We believe in quality, creativity and are obsessed with ensuring our customers have the most pleasurable printing experience with us. That's why we have a score of 4.8 stars on google with over 60 reviews. With the growth of our business, we are seeking to add a kindred spirit to our team. We're seeking someone who is skilled, confident and has a rich personality and passion for design.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!