We are looking for a serious leaser for 43.9 acres of fertile agricultural land located three (3) hours from Nairobi in Rumuruti, Laikipia County for a ten-year lease. The land is suitable for large-scale horticultural projects – vegetables and flowers – for the export market. Given the area’s record of high crop production, an ecosystem of horticultural farming projects is rapidly developing in the area.
Why this land?
• Water access to seasonal and permanent rivers
• Loam soil type
• High nutrient content
• Land previously used for ranching and has not been farmed previously
• Accessibility – land is less than 1KM from Nyahururu-Rumuruti Road
• An ecosystem of horticultural projects targeting the export market is rapidly developing in the area.
• Cost is USD 350 per acre per year, negotiable.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!