Bored with your vehicle's sound system? Sony's XM-N1004 4-channel amplifier will add clarity and power to your system, delivering 70 watts RMS to each of your speakers, so you'll have more fun listening to music on the road. To add some low-frequency fun, you can bridge the MX-N1004 amp into 2-channel mode and drive a couple of subwoofers with 175 watts each.
High- and low-pass filters help all your speakers sound their best. Sony placed all of the MX-N1004's connections and controls on the front of the amp, for a cleaner installation with easier access to adjustments. To protect the amp from overheating and shutting down, an Auto Thermal Control lowers the power output slightly during those moments of extreme, hard driving play. Sony shows its commitment to high quality by gold-plating this amp's connectors for reliable conductivity.
• 4-channel car amplifier
• 70 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (85 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
• 175 watts RMS x 2 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
• CEA-2006 compliant
• Class AB amp technology
• front channels: selectable high-pass (80 Hz, 12 dB/octave) and low-pass filter (80 Hz, 18 dB/octave)
• rear channels: selectable low-pass filter (80 Hz, 18 dB/octave)
What’s in the Box?
• Sony XM-N1004 1000 Watts Amplifier
• Fittings as per manufacturer
• User Manual
One year warranty
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!