Our client a private company operating in Nairobi wishes to recruit a HR Assistant.
The main objective of this role is assist senior HR Officers in Payroll, Administration and Recruitment.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Attributes
• Relevant Qualifications / Certification in VIP Payroll System
• Relevant Qualifications / Certification in Sage Premier HR and ESS
• Similar experience of at least 3 years
• Proficient in MS Office Packages including Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to build relationships and maintain the highest level of confidentiality and integrity
• Excellent administrative skills with a high standard of accuracy
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Absolute attention to detail
• Drive to exceed deadlines
• Ability to work under pressure
• Must be able to use initiative and have strong and problem solving skills
• Must be prepared to be accountable
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• You will assist with:
o Payroll Functions
o The typing of Contracts of Employment
o Filing of HR documentation online and offline
o Checking of References, Credit and Criminal Checks and Qualification Checks
o Loading of jobs on our Intranet and elsewhere as required
o Initial screening of applicants to ensure a matching of job criteria
o Managing the database of employees on the Intranet
o Loading HR News on the Intranet
o Proof reading of HR Policies on the intranet
o Assist in obtaining documents for on boarding of new staff
• You will be required to be able to work on your own with minimum supervision
• Remain flexible to the wider business needs of the company by rendering assistance for ad hoc projects and duties as required.
kindly email application and CV only
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!