John Maxwell believes that the greatest lessons we learn in life are from our losses. Everyone experiences loss, but not everyone learns from it. In Sometimes You Win--Sometimes You Learn, Dr. Maxwell explores the most common lessons we learn when we experience loss. He then explains how to turn a set-back into a step forward by examining the eleven elements that make up the DNA of Those Who Learn:1. Humility - The Spirit of Learning
2. Reality - The Foundation of Learning
3. Responsibility - The First Step of Learning
4. Improvement - The Focus of Learning
5. Hope - The Motivation of Learning
6. Teachability - The Pathway of Learning
7. Adversity - The Catalyst of Learning
8. Problems - The Opportunities of Learning9. Bad Experiences - The Perspective for Learning10. Change - The Price of Learning
11. Maturity - The Value of Learning
Learning is not easy during down times, it takes discipline to do the right thing when everything is wrong. This book provides a road map to doing just that. As John Maxwell often points out--experience isn't the best teacher; evaluated experience is.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!