Authentic texts from the Financial Times and other sources develop reading skills and provide essential business vocabulary.
• Interviews with business people and experts develop listening skills, such as prediction, listening for specific information and note taking.
• Language Work develops students’ awareness of common problem areas and introduces grammatical concepts.
• 16 pages of business skills in each level: negotiating, presentation, writing emails, telephoning and teleconferencing, small talk, meetings and interviews.
• Open discussion exercises for groups and pairs.
• Skills section for teaching career-related skills.
• Useful Language Box provides phrases for role play situations in the workplace.
• Case study discussions on the unit topic (with commentaries on the DVD-ROM).
• Working Across Cultures develops cultural awareness and skills.
• Four revisions units in each Course Book.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!