Salary Currency: Kenyan Shilling
Provide inspirational creative aspects to events, content, design and video
· Create an aesthetic that raises the quality bar while consistently delivering on brand strategy and message.
· Assist in developing a brand style guide, then ensure that all creative executions adhere to the style guide and meet or exceed your quality bar.
· Build out & collaborate with internal design team to develop high quality creatives for online/offline
· MDL Africa brand recognition & advertising.
· Identify design service gaps and find solutions to fill those gaps.
· Act as a recognized and active resource on design issues for the company by continually blazing a trail of creativity and innovation.
· Protect integrity of design and brand image through graphic design and strong collaboration with the Marketing team
· Contribute in promoting a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation, rational risk-taking and tradeoffs.
· Resolve complex design issues with innovation and practical solutions.
· Relevant College Diploma or Degree.
· Agency experience is an added advantage.
· Strong, proven leadership skills and highly developed interpersonal skills to lead and manage a team.
· Energetic and infectious leadership in a fast-paced environment. Interacts well with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
· Passion for content creation specific for new media, video content, social content and paid advertising campaigns.
· Strong web design experience, marketing collateral, catalogue with proven conceptual and design abilities
· Experience conceptualizing and managing model and product photo shoots on tight deadlines is an added advantage.
· Engages in all content and is able to present design vision and philosophy.
· Fluency in and appreciation of the steps involved in content creation, video editing, web streaming, social media and digital advertising.
· Ability to think clearly and contribute to editorial discussions and strategy during the entire design process, from concept through completion.
· Fluent working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision, Keynote
· Experience working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
· Detail oriented, and able to juggle multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines at once.
· On time and on budget delivery of all major design, marketing projects.
· We’re powered by people from the around the country with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all MDL Africa’s staff and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
We are seeking a visionary creative assistant that brings design and copy expertise, inspiration and thought leadership to our growing marketing team.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!