The Palladium Group seeks Nakuru-based staff for its newly awarded County Measurements, Learning, and Accountability Program II (CMLAP II). All staff must be fluent in written and spoken English and Swahili; and able and willing to travel frequently within Kenya to work under field conditions. Experience on USAID-funded programs, and/or with county health governance in Narok, Trans Nzoia, Uasin Gishu, Turkana, Samburu, Baringo, Kiambu, and/or Kitui, is desired. To apply, please e-mail your resume with the job title as the subject line.
Under the direction of the Finance & Administrative Manager, s/he is responsible for assisting with management of finance, procurement, logistics, accounting, administration, and reporting of the project. This includes budgeting, banking, cash management, travel, subcontracts and grants, transportation, and security.
• Relevant bachelor's degree required; master's degree and/or CPA preferred
• At least 5 years of program management and finance/budget experience with USAID-funded project
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with USAID compliance requirements regarding finance/budget systems and processes
• Experience with USAID contracting assistance award mechanisms
• Experience with developing systems and processes for awarding and oversight of grants
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!