13. COMMISSIONAIRE (CASB GRADE 5) -2 POSITIONS
Duties and responsibilities
i. Allocation of mail to MCA's Pigeon hole;
ii. Booking of visitors/guests at the entrances; iii. Issuance of entry badges;
iv. Screening of strangers; v. Storage of stranger's baggage;
vi. Control of vehicles traffic/parking; vii. Patrolling of car parks; viii. Any other duty assigned by supervisor
Requirements Appointment For appointment to this grade, a candidate must:-
i. Must be female.
ii. Be in possession of KCSE Grade C- or equivalent;
iii. Undergone a paramilitary training and served for a period not less than three (3) years;
iv. Shown merit and ability in work performance and results.
v. Computer literate.
Candidates interested in the above positions must have the following clearances:
• A Certificate of Good Conduct from the Criminal Investigations Department (CID)
• A Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
• A Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
• A Certificate from Ethics & Anti-corruption Commission (EACC)
The Kwale County Assembly invites applications for the above posts from suitably qualified persons.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!