Watu Credit is a dynamic fast growing non-bank finance company that harnesses technology to offer both secured and unsecured lending primarily via mobile services. Headquartered in Mombasa, Watu Credit aims to become the leading East African provider of a broad set of inclusive financial products, delivered through technology in a fast, efficient and professional manner. The Company commenced its business operations in July 2015 with the clear vision to be the best in class provider for short and medium term loan products tailored to the exact needs of target customers and delivered through mobile technology.
To manage the rapid growth, we are looking for dynamic and hardworking individual to join our sales team in MOMBASA as ASSET FINANCE OFFICER - SALES.
1. Acting as contact person at nominated sales point(s) for all incoming inquiries from potential and existing Clients in respect to Asset Finance products offered by the Company; and directing queries’ regarding the Company’s other products to head-office.
2. Providing pro-active, accurate, detailed and comprehensive product presentation in respect of Client’s inquiry.
3. Conducting pre-assessment of Client’s financial position and offering best suitable product configuration.
4. Collecting necessary documentations, including but not limited to ID, PIN, photo, asset details; checking for documents authenticity and ensuring scanning quality; submitting all relevant information to the back office for further checking and processing.
5. Issuing appropriate Loan Agreement, ensuring data entry accuracy and correctness and making sure that all essential conditions of Loan Agreement such as (but not limited to) duration, payment schedules, due amount, as well as legally binding consequences in case of breach of Terms and Conditions of this Agreement are fully explained to the Client and accepted by the Client.
6. Keeping Department Manager informed by submitting activity reports and performance analysis in accordance with Company reporting procedures.
7. Ensuring that all sales and marketing activities operate cost effectively, consistently and ethically within the given mandate and within the mission and values of Watu Credit Limited.
8. Any other duty as maybe assigned by the Management.
· Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
· Previous experience in Sales/Customer-Management/Micro-finance for at least 2 years.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to adapt quickly and work independently.
· Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel.
· Fluent English and Kiswahili in verbal and writing.
· Interest and experience in motorbikes / boda-boda industry will be considered as advantage.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates are invited to submit Cover Letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae, earliest start date and wage expectation. Please make sure your present location is clearly stated in the application.
If you have already applied to a similar position with our Company in the past however were not invited for the interview, you are kindly invited to re-apply again.
Acting as Sales Officer offering Asset Finance products (loans for purchase of boda-bodas and tuk-tulkts) at nominated points of sales in Mombasa.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!