Duties and Responsibilities
• Receive incoming shipments of goods and materials, unload trucks and ensure that the products are stored safely and in good condition
• Write the waybill for received containers as well as the store receipt for each waybill.
• Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
• Report damages and discrepancies for the operation supervisor.
• Record stock transactions, listing pertinent data such as purchase order number, date received, date issued, etc...
• Monitor the load and unload various stock items as required.
• Maintain and manage the warehouse premises neat and clean
• Open bin card for each item in order to track the movement of each item.
• Reconcile the bin card with the physical count, and inform the operation supervisor in case of shortage.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Procurement, purchasing and supplies, procurement or related business fields.
• Minimum 1 – 2 of years’ work experience as a storekeeper.
• Must have excellent knowledge in Excel.
• Experience working in a fast-paced office environment required.
• Strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving skills.
• Must have proven knowledge in inventory taking and records keeping.
• Must have proven ability to work independently.
Prepare and complete warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule. Receive and process warehouse stock products. Perform warehouse inventory controls and keeping quality standards high for audits.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!