Job Reference No. LC/NS/01/2019
LocationKisumu and Mombasa
Type of EngagementPermanent
• Processing of loan applications.
• Preparing and submitting remittance advices to members and payroll officers upon disbursement of members’ loans.
• Advising members on their loan status
• Prepare monthly reports for loans approved and disbursed
• Ensure timely reconciliation of accounts within the department
• Prepare monthly list of defaulters
• Advising defaulters and their guarantors
Necessary Qualifications and Skills:
• Diploma in Co-operative Management, Business Administration or equivalent qualification.
• CPA Part 2
Skills and Desired Qualities:
• Sound ICT skills
• Good analytical skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A team player
Minimum 3 years relevant experience
How To Apply
Online applications can be sent to [email removed] and MUST clearly state the Job Title and Reference number as the subject. All applications must be received by 25th January 2019.
Please follow this link to apply: https://goo.gl/forms/RbMPWQGIB4YpOC8o2
Responsible for the day to day coordination of the loaning function in ensuring that all loan accounts are posted and up-to-date and assist in ensuring effective debt recovery
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!