• Examine, evaluate, and report on the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the Group’s operational and financial control systems and procedures whilst retaining focus one of the group companies.
• Recommend corrective actions that mitigate risks across the Group.
• Enhance to safeguard and account of the Group’s assets.
• Manage and lead complex and challenging risk-based internal audits for the Group, produce reports and provide recommendations for the Group CEO and the Board.
• Assist in annual risk assessment and enterprise risk assessment and planning process to develop the audit plan and ensure the strategic plan is responsive to and aligned with the risk profile of the Group.
• Ensures that the Group’s audit assignments are focused on key risk areas and are performed efficiently and within time and expense budgets.
• Reduction of Asset variances during regular and ad-hoc asset counts.
• Ensure timely closure of audit findings conducted on a periodic and continuous period.
• MBA in Finance.
• Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting).
• Professional qualification and membership of Certified Public Accountant/ACCA.
• Excellence analytical and communication skills.
• Eye for detail.
• Critical Thinking and analysis.
• Effective communication and human relation skills.
• Planning and Time Management.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 500,000 – 700,000 (Approx. 5,000 – 7,000 USD) depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 15th July 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience
Our client, a leading provider of medical services in East Africa is seeking to recruit a Group Internal Auditor. The successful candidate will be responsible for examining, evaluating, and reporting on the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the Group’s operational and financial control systems and procedures whilst retaining focus one of the group companies. Reporting to the Group CEO, the ideal candidate must be Gujarati/Punjabi/Hindi speaking.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!