To apply for advertised positions, please download the Application Form for Employment via the following link:http://psbmombasa.go.ke/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Application-Form-For-Employment-Updated-Version-pdf.pdf , fill it and send it via postal mail or hand delivery at our offices by 17th July 2018.
DEPARTMENT OF WATER, SANITATION & NATURAL RESOURCES VACANCIES
Department of Water, Sanitation & Natural Resources – MOWASSCO Vacancies
2. POSITION – GENERAL MANAGER – FINANCE
No. of Posts : 1
Job Grade : 2
Division : Finance
Reporting to : Managing Director
Terms of Employment: Contract (three years renewable based on performance)
Basic Salary Details: 113,908 – 287,840 KShs per month:
113,908 x 5,696 – 119,604 x 5,980 – 125,584 x 6,279 – 131,863 x 6,593 – 138,456 x 6,923 – 145,379 x 7,269 – 152,648 x 7,632 – 160,280 x 8,014 – 168,294 x 8,415 – 179,709 x 8,835 – 194,822 x 9,741 – 204,563 x 10,228 – 214,791 x 10,740 – 225,531 x 11,277 – 236,807 x 11,840 – 248,647 x 12,432 – 261,080 x 13,054 – 274,134 x 13,707 – 287,840
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all the financial resources of the company are acquired, disbursed, prudently invested, fully accounted for and reported efficiently. Should ensure that the Company is financially sound and in conformity with the overall Strategic Plan.
Key results Areas and Duties
Education and Professional qualifications and Work Experience
– Bachelor of Commerce Degree (Finance or Accounting Option) or its equivalent from a recognized University by the Commission for University Education (CUE). Being a holder of Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA) is desirable;
– Must be a holder of CPA(K) or ACCA qualification;
– Must be a member of the relevant professional body and in good standing;
– Minimum five (5) years’ progressive and proven experience with at least three ( 3) years experience in Financial or Accounting at senior management level;
– Experience in implementing financial strategies in a dynamic environment
– Ability to use computers including MS Office suite (including Excel) and/or accounting programs.
Required skills and Competencies
– Understands and can implement the regulatory obligations of the Company.
– Strong communication skills in English and preferably in Kiswahili.
– Experience working with international donor agencies will be an added advantage and international business experience is a plus.
– Ability to drive change in a dynamic financial environment
– Strong leadership, management and negotiation skills
– Be a team player and uphold collective responsibility.
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!