Salary Currency: Kenyan Shilling
Reporting to: Finance Director
Salary : 100-150k
· Collating, preparation and interpreting reports budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements.
· Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
· Producing long term business plans
· Undertake research into pricing , competitors and factors affecting performance
· Controlling cash flows and expenditures
· Managing budgets
· Developing and managing financial systems and models
· Carrying out business modeling and risk assessments
· Supervising staff
· Liaise with managerial staff and other colleagues
Professional qualifications and training
· Degree and advanced academic certification in Finance and Accounting
· ICPAK certification and membership will be an added advantage
· 4 years experience working in the managerial position in a diverse competitive environment
Good oral and written communication skills, self motivation, commercial awareness, initiative and the ability to work as part of a team.
Excellent problem solving skills, analytical, technical IT and numerical abilities are crucial.
· 35 years and above
Advice the company in appropriate business planning and help in decision making process to ensure that business is successful.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!