Salary Range & Benefits: Commensurate with experience, standard firm benefits
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end
• Identifies and Communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risks.
• Supervises junior auditors assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverables
• Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk.
• Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
• Obtains and reviews evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented
• Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable department and professional standards
• Communicates assigned tasks to engagement team in a manner that is clear and concise ensuring high quality accurate, and efficient results.
• Organizes personal effort along with those of junior auditors to e risk-based, productive, and efficient at all times.
• Ensures adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging assignments in line with standard audit career progression – proactively seeks relevant Education and training opportunities.
• Performs other related duties as assigned
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Ability to observe and understand business processes ensuring processes are documented completely and accurately.
• Ability to apply audit standards through practical application.
• Proactive in researching business best practice concepts in order to apply as appropriate.
• Solid listening skills and ability to identify gaps in logic – inquisitive
• Strong organization and follow up skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet all deadlines and commitments
• Reliability Possess an appropriate combination of technical expertise in fields such as auditing, finance, technology, operations, or investigations
• Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, complex environment and willing to adapt to change
• Demonstrated ability to lead a small team and ensure successful results
• Ability to give and follow instructions accurately and efficiently proactive in asking clarifying questions to ensure work effort is directed wholly toward desired outcome.
• Ability to recognize when learned theoretical concepts should be applied
• Solid understanding and ability to apply risk and control concepts
• Ability to identify underlying cause of an issue raise.
• Good awareness of other departments in the company with risk control and governance responsibilities and what is necessary for successful tactical collaboration and information sharing.
• Good communications Skills along with good or developing negotiation skills.
• Ability to identify sensitive issues and facilitate communications in a proactive manner to avoid surprises.
• Willingness and ability to adapt to new circumstances information and challenges
• Executes effective and thorough application of all internal audit standards within assigned responsibility
• Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally Demonstrate a positive can-do attitude
Education and Qualification
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting finance technology or the equivalent combination of education training and work experience.
• A Minimum of at least 4 years audit experience is required as well as one or more relevant professional certifications (i.e. CPA, ACCA, CISA, CFE)
• Public accounting firm experience is desirable but not required
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!