Job Reference No: AAC/NS/01/2019
Type of Engagement Permanent
• Maintaining accounting records of the society and processing the society’s payments.
• Preparing bank and general ledger reconciliations.
• Assisting the accountant in preparing monthly financial reports.
• Filing all tax returns of the society.
• Assisting the accountant in preparing for audits.
• Extract the daily cash flow report to facilitate decision making
• Ensure that all the purchase and requisitions are posted on the system
• Liaison with banks
• Imprest management
Necessary Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelors’ degree in a business related field from a recognized institution.
• CPA (K)
Skills and Desired Qualities:
• Sound ICT skills,
• Good interpersonal skills,
• A good team player,
• Able to work with minimum supervision.
Minimum 3 years relevant experience
How To Apply
Online applications can be sent to [email removed] and MUST clearly state the Job Title and Reference number as the subject. All applications must be received by 25th January 2019.
Please follow this link to apply: https://goo.gl/forms/RbMPWQGIB4YpOC8o2
The position holder will assist the Accountant by performing all the basic bookkeeping and help in preparation of final reports
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!