9. ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT I (CASB GRADE 5)
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Director Finance & Accounts
i. Preparation of Books of Accounts.
ii. Processing of payment vouchers.
iii. Proper filing of accounting records.
iv. Assist in the preparation of monthly financial reports.
v. Handling payments in the office.
vi. Prepare tax returns.
vii. Any other duty as assigned by supervisors.
i. Kenya Accounts Technician Certificates KATC (KASNEB).
ii. Certified Public Accountant Part I (KASNEB).
iii. Computer literacy.
Candidates interested in the above positions must have the following clearances:
• A Certificate of Good Conduct from the Criminal Investigations Department (CID)
• A Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
• A Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
• A Certificate from Ethics & Anti-corruption Commission (EACC)
The Kwale County Assembly invites applications for the above posts from suitably qualified persons.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!