Specific duties include:
• Preparation of payment and receipt vouchers including inserting figures, printing and attaching relevant documentation
• Filing of vouchers
• Posting expenditure returns on excel sheets and the manual expenditure returns book
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• Degree in accounting/bookkeeping/ Finance or related fields
• Professional qualifications in accounting such as ACCA or equivalent, will be an added advantage
• Computer proficiency in accounting programs
• Fluent in Swedish and English language
• Evidence of good credit history
• Evidence of clean criminal record (Evidence of a valid Police Clearance/Police Record Extract will be required)
• Resident of Sweden or Valid work permit.
All applications and copies of all the required testimonials, should be emailed to [email removed] on or before 20th July 2020
Applications are invited for a vacant position of an Accounts Assistant at the Kenya Embassy, Stockholm on a two years contractual basis, renewable upon satisfactory performance. The successful candidate appointed to the position will be posted to the Finance Section of the Embassy but will also be expected to assist in other general duties as may be assigned from time to time.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!