Reporting to senior accountant finance department, an officer at this level will be responsible for performing variety of accounting work;
Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparing and verification of vouchers.
• Primary data entry.
• Writing and balancing of cashbook.
• Maintain imprest and advances ledger.
• Maintain vote book.
• Any other duty as may be assigned by senior accountant.
Requirement for Appointment
• Be a Kenyan citizen.
• Be a holder of Bachelor of commerce (Accounting or Finance option).
• Have knowledge in computerized accounting.
• CPA part II qualification
• Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
• Satisfy the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution.
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
We hand-pick our favorites and send you the hottest deals every week!